.Perhaps it is good to have a beautiful mind, but an even greater gift is to discover a beautiful heart.

.Perhaps it is good to have a beautiful mind, but an even greater gift is to discover a beautiful heart.

I guess I've been uploading Miss J pictures too often :) but I just love documenting her and watch her grows through the pictures. I really love shooting into sun flare and applying this kind of color tone to the pics. I try not to do it too often, but often I couldn't resist. LOL.

One willow Reign FB Milk honey II TRA faded winter

Anyway, Miss J does have a beautiful heart. It makes my heart jumps in joy every time she does a little something. The other night she yelled, "Mamma, I already watered your plants." and last night she brought me my slippers and said, "Just in case your feet get cold." I am so blessed!

Oh, one more ... :)

.Little Sunshine and Kissable.
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram