“God allows us to experience the low points of life in order to teach us lessons we could not learn in any other way. The way we learn those lessons is not to deny the feelings but to find the meanings underlying them.”
~ Stanley Lindquist ~

This pic is for my mom who has inspired and taught me so much about love and dedication. I am worried about her because she will be by herself for the next 1 month taking care of my father. She has been having problems with her heart and is not supposedly doing hard work job. I hope she can find a nurse soon to help her out. I keep you in my prayer, mom...as always.

.I keep you in my prayer, mom.

I processed this image using Summer Painterly pack from Flypaper Texture with the following recipe:
Iridescent brush@ overlay 52%
Brushed rose @ soft light 62%
Cobalt cloud@ hard light 27 %
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram