"We are friends and I do like to pass the day with you in serious and inconsequential chatter. I wouldn't mind washing up beside you, dusting beside you, reading the back half of the paper while you read the front. We are friends and I would miss you, do miss you and think of you very often.”
~ Unknown ~

I am just so thankful for my friends. They have been providing me with a lot support and attention. It makes my heart warms whenever I know that a friend of mine, or two..or three... are thinking about me.

I have to thank Facebook and Flickr for making it easy to connect with people all over the world. :) I've been following photographers both on Facebook and Flickr, and totally inspired by their works. To top it off, they have been offering their kindness by answering my questions. So, this is an image that I took as part of my 365 project and I dedicate this pic for all my friends.

.I am thankful for Flickr friends.

I posted this image on Flickr and found out today and it made to Explore on August 22. Oh YAAAY.. am just so happy.

Thank you for your comments and fave!
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram