"This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.”
~ Unknown ~

It was a lazy Friday. The three of use took a nap, which rarely happen because there is always something to do, woke up and decided it would be a waste to spend the rest of the afternoon indoor. So we packed one of our duffel bags with photo pops. Miss Jo prepared her tea set and we also brought along Mr. Froggy chair. She Jo was so excited about this chair that she wanted to carry it by herself, opened it up, and sat on it while we were waiting for the bus. LOL.

Of course Miss Jo was more interested in the idea of having a picnic in the park and not that happy when I wanted to take her pics. :) I asked her to go into some bushes and totally felt so guilty when I later found out that some bugs have bitten her right ankle and that it was swollen. :P

Big thanks to my hubby who carried all the props, cleaned them up, and kept engaging Miss Jo in funny conversation throughout the session.

.My wish for you.

TEXT Jocelyn BW 2

TEXT FB basic BW with tint

I love looking at this pic. I don't know why. I just love it. Oh, and I think the $14 hair cut paid off because her hair looks lovely here. LOL

TEXT One willow golden light M4H superb FB BW haze

Some of the color ones :) I just love sun flare and how it can create a dreamy, soft look on your pics.

TEXT FB milk and honey II n texture

TEXT Jocelyn 2

I just love her expression. Wondering what was she thinking...
TEXT One willow country road FB ambrosia cashmere TRA winter fade duplicate background soft light 2

...and my favorite...
.This is my life.
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram