Boo-yah!

The long waiting process for school acceptance has ended! And congratulations for being accepted into the Anderson and BSGE!

My heart bursts to see your happiness. 

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Elated!" you said. 

My little one, you may be little but you have taught me so much. 
You have taught me:
1. To never lose hope
2. To do what is right, not what is easy
3. To find the fun in everything

In my effort to find an opportunity that is in-line with my passion, I received many rejections to a point where I believed there is something wrong with me and that I am not worth it. 

I turned to you because I knew you would be saying something that was comforting. But what you said, I was not ready to hear. 

You asked, "Have you fully accept the fact that you are here now?"

I said no. 

You looked at me and continued, "You need to fully accept that you are here now, try to learn something, and that's when Jesus know that you are ready to move on."

"How did you come up with that?"

You shrugged. "My brain...I guess."

Thank you for always seeing the good in me. Thank you for being my compass. How blessed I am to have you!

BunBun


Powered by Blogger.

Instagram