Hello my dear poh-tah-to,

I wrote this letter in early September, and I kinda forgot what had happened in June.

There was a dance recital. Four dances this year!

There was a graduation from sixth grade.

There was a period of anxiety waiting for Prep-for-Prep result.

There was...errrr.....

Oh, yeah! Now, I remember!

You are no longer a girl!

Meh! That kinda...errr....sucks, right? Not just for you. For me too!

--> I tried to write wise advice about this new phase by reflecting back my journey. But, to be honest, nothing wise happened at that time. So, I really don't know what to write. LOL.

Just enjoy this journey. Enjoy the ups and the downs. Embrace the light and the shadow. And like always, I am here if you need me.

P.S. I am so glad that I took these pictures one day before you turned into a little lady. These pictures will be a reminder that to me, you are always my baby girl.






Powered by Blogger.

Instagram